Friday 13 August 2010

Vintage Beauty

John Hewat and I recently shot at my place in my newly decorated spare room. I saw this teal colour of paint when I was thinking about decorating and couldn't help but buy it. The room looks fantastic with two different shades of teal and lots of light, airy furnishings and vintage looking furniture.

John and I decided to go for a vintage feel for this shoot so here are a couple of the images. We used the dark teal wall as a backdrop and it worked wonders. My hair and make-up were inspired by the 1920s, a period which I absolutely love.

Thankfully I'm feeling better after a few weeks of ill health. I'm back to shooting and have had a few fabulous shoots with lots more to come. When I'm in front of a camera I completely forget of worries about my health and other things which are bothering me. It's my escape, my time to feel free.

Kirst xx

No comments:

Post a Comment