Tuesday 10 August 2010

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Sometimes, from time to time, people piss me off! It seems in the past week or so lots of people have pissed me off at once and that doesn't make me a happy bunny!

Firstly I had a shoot booked with a certain photographer known as L**D (it's pretty obvious who he is but if you want to know leave me a msg and I'll get back to you). I arranged a shoot with him at 5.30am one Sunday morning to catch the sunrise at a popular beach in Edinburgh. Now, this fella has let me down before but I gave him the benefit of the doubt after he ran out of dying relatives and as he promised he is now more professional the booking got confirmed. A few days later I received an email from him saying he has a family get together on the Saturday evening and would not manage to be awake for 5.30am on the Sunday. I was uber pissed and emailed him to confirm I will not be opening any emails from him in the future and would never think of working with him, neither would I recommend him.

Secondly, I had a shoot arranged for yesterday at Bent Brae studio with a photographer I have worked with before. I logged on to PS to confirm things only to receive an email saying "I've heard you are unwell, hope you take care". Now I never saw this as a cancelation as it never included the words "I am canceling/postponing etc until you are better". I phoned Derek at the studio and he told me the studio had been canceled as 'I had canceled with the photographer'. Now, this photographer T**B never once received an email/text/phonecall from me saying I was too unwell to shoot. I had an away notice on PS saying I had been unwell and was taking a while to get back to my mail. I also said I had canceled the necessary shoots. I HAD NOT CANCELED THIS ONE AND THE PHOTOGRAPHER HAD NO REASON TO THINK I HAD CANCELED IT AS I HAD ALREADY CONFIRMED IT WOULD BE GOING AHEAD. Really fucked me off to be honest. Some people are so unprofessional.

Thirdly, (and this is not to do with modeling at all) I had a girl lined up to rent one of the manicure stations in my salon. She ended up telling me after she was due to start she had changed her mind. I only found this out when I called her and got her voicemail, to receive an email from her. She is older than me and meant to be professional but refused to remove posters in corporate companies advertising she was at my salon. When I emailed her to ask her to remove them again I got no response. I eventually emailed again and asked her to remove them for a third time or further action would be taken and she proceeded to tell me I was being over dramatic and my tone was unreasonable. My salon is my pride and joy and I will not have anyone put me down for anything to do with the salon.

All these people should be put in a big spaceship and blasted into outer space. Just my 2p worth.

Kirst x

2 comments:

  1. Who's the first photographer? If you don't mind me asking. I know who the second is x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it has been a week of models getting pissed off with wanky photographers, I just had a little moan on mine about a gwc creep but its nobody you have mentioned lol

    Hope things pick up soon..
    Cx

    ReplyDelete