Wednesday 4 August 2010

Can I do glamour? ;)

Thought I'd post these from a few weeks back when I worked with a new photographer Cee El-Ehembe. We shot while I was on my honeymoon in the Maldives and thought we'd take advantage of the beautiful lagoon outside my beach bungalow. I really like these images, it was nice to try something a bit different for me. I was going to shoot my usual art nude but with the Maldives being a Muslim country it was going to be a bit disrespectful for us to do so.

So, what do you think? Can Kirsty do glamour? Or are these images a lost cause?

Kirst xx

** Look at the photographers name and write it down as you say it.... C L.A.M.B <---- the hubby! Was just a little play around on our honeymoon **

3 comments:

  1. I think maybe you can, but do you want to? The photographer? Nah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say so, need some better pics though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it,Its really helpful for me, hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    short term rental accommodation in dubai

    ReplyDelete