Thursday 26 August 2010

My Handsome Little Man

As lots of you may know I have a lovely little border collie called Cody. He is my complete world. Some of you have been lucky enough to meet him, some have even managed to get him to pose for some shots. I love this little chap dearly. I know of no other man who will be super excited when I walk through the door and who is so happy with the most simple of things...the same food every day and just water to drink. For the little things they receive they certainly have lots of love to give.
When I have been unwell Cody has stuck right by my side and always been ready to cuddle me until I fall asleep. I love getting my camera out when he's about, he's such a little poser!


Hope you enjoy my little man as much as I do,

Kirst xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment