Thursday 26 August 2010

Mummy's jumper


After my mums crazy 50th birthday Craig and I decided to walk home rather than wait on a taxi. Walking somewhere after you've had a few cocktails is always a funny experience, it seems to take forever (must've been walking at snails pace!) and you giggle at everything...well I do at least. Craig and I seem to have the most hillarious conversations when walking home after a few drinks.
Anyway, my mum gave me her jumper to keep me warm. It was a lovely jumper, so cosy and felt like I was getting a huge cuddle all the way home. I loved it so much I couldn't help but take it to a shoot with Stu Hyland and Roy Pritchard a couple of days later.

Stu, Roy and I had a fab shoot at Blackness Castle in South Queensferry. It got dark quite early on which made it slightly more challenging but we welcomes the challenge with open arms and produced some lovely images together. Iit also started raining slightly but I managed to escape to a doorway and get some shelter. I was shooting from the doorway which was perfect...I was dry - Stu and Roy were very wet!

I got the above image back from Stu a few days ago but my blog has been playing around and not letting me upload images. It working today though so fingers crossed it stays working. I love this image. I've seen some others which look awesome too, really proud of some of them which is always a good thing. Hoping to upload some soon. I'm also excited to see Roy's images as they looked fab from the back of the camera.

Health wise I've not been the best recently. After my little stint in hospital I've had numerous tests which all seem to come back with the results I didn't want to hear. Have to go for an echocardiogram soon - an ultrasound of the heart - to check everything is ok there. I'm just glad we don't have to pay for health care in this country or I'd be even poorer than I am now!

Until next time,
Kirst xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment