Monday 7 December 2009

One of those days...

Ever feel like everything is getting too much? Ii've got so much pressure on me at the moment, so much is going on/going wrong, daily drama...I don't know how much more I can take.


Spent all afternoon in the solicitors trying to come to an agreement over a "work associate", came home to loads of texts from a friends husband "my car won't start again, can you come round now?" (Been getting pretty much the same text every day for weeks....I'm a beauty therapist, not a mechanic. Craig is...but he is up to his eyeballs in homers...that's what happens when you have a wedding to pay for)...feel like I've let a good friend down...health is going down hill very quickly...got a nasty cold today...hung around at the salon on my day off (today) for a client to be 45mins late...then the next one to not show at all...then for a person who is due me lots of pennies to not show...hence the solicitors in the afternoon. In between all of this I have done a weeks food shopping, dropped some stuff off for the Daily Record, been to pets @ home, done all the housework, replied to emails for shoots, checked out some images from a shoot last week, went to Perth Engineering to pay for a head gasket for a punto (craig's homer), delivered some Christmas shopping guides to clients, collected an order from a warehouse for the salon....


Honestly....today has been a shit day from the moment I woke up until now...and it doesn't look like it will get any better tonight.


Sorry for the rant...I just look at this image and it makes me feel better. I love it, thanks Mike.



Kirst xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment