Sunday 20 December 2009

5 more sleeps until Santa comes!

So excited about Christmas and the fact its snowing! I've been counting down the days since the beginning of the month. No idea why I'm so excited, I guess I just like the family feel of the festive period, the fact everyone is almost always happy and the fact everyone gets lots of exciting gifts to open.

I had planned to do a snow shoot on Saturday but the photographers poor dog had an operation, was poorly and didn't want to leave him. It was only a quick meet and greet anyway, we have planned a whole load of stuff for 2010, really looking forward to working with him.

The above images were taken by the fantastic David Kane aka Joopninja. As I said yesterday, we shot last week in an old tenament building in Glasgow right above Subway (it smelt amazing!) We shot some stuff for a project of mine which will be revealed next year and also some nudes. We also played around with some bodyscapes too, which I really enjoyed. David was such a lovely guy to work with and generally just a nice guy to hang about with, we had a good laugh too.

We only shot for a couple of hours but managed to get some great images, we just seemed to work well together. Got a shoot with him in January at Con's place so looking forward to that, already planned everything out!



I got a bit dirty on the shoot too, David showed me a room with the mechanism to work the old lift in the building...so what did Kirsty do? Take all her clothes off, climb on top of it and rub oil all over me. It took bloody ages to come off but I love the oil images, especially the above one, there's something special about this image.

I feel David is going to go far in 2010, he definitely has the passion and determination and if the above images are anything to go by...I think he should do a lot more nudes.

It's the UKPM Christmas get together tonight in Coatbridge...I was meant to be going but the snow is too bad, wouldn't want to risk getting stuck. From what I've heard so far there are people stuck on the way already and not moved for ages. Maybe it's best I had a little common sense and decided to stay at some, it's not usual I have common sense!

Anyway, I'll go just now, my brother is up for Christmas and him and Craig are watching top gear, saying I'm being anti social on my laptop. Guess I better go and make an effort! Almost only 4 more sleeps to go!!!

Hope Santa is good to you all and you have a fantastic festive period and get everything you wished for!

Love you lots,
Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment