Friday 11 December 2009

Chin up and standing tall...

Feeling a lot better after everything the other night. Some people in this world are just not worth wasting time over. Enough said.

Anyway, I was thinking about new years resolutions the other day...I've set myself a few as usual but I'm one of these people that can never stick to them. I managed to stick more or less to last years so set harder ones for next year.

I've already managed to reach one of my goals for next year, to work with a cerain photographer. I am visiting him in early January for the weekend and cannot wait to shoot! It was his work that originally inspired me to give modeling a go, and has continued to inspire me on a pretty much daily basis. I know he is a big inspiration in the industry to models and photographers, I am just so thankful I have the opportunity to collaborate with him. Bring on January!

My weight is also on the way down. After being so ill this year I've found it difficult to stay in shape, when you're aching from head to toe it's difficult to want to go out for a run. With the wedding now only six months away I'm working on a new health and fitness plan so hopefully I'll look fab in my wedding dress.

I got a call from the dress shop yesterday, my dress has arrived! So excited about going through to try it on. I only have two weeks to get through though otherwise the designed recalls the dress. Also means I have to pay the remaining £500 of it...just before Christmas...it sucks!

Can't wait until Santa comes though!

Also, thanks to Russel for the above image...it was bloody freezing and I ended up in that water. Call me mental but it was so worth it!

Kirst xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment