Saturday 5 December 2009

My Date With Russel

My buddy RusselD, his lovely wife Margaret, Craig and I all went for a meal last night. Russel has come up for the weekend to shoot with me and explore many of the ideas we have come up with recently. We discussed them over dinner last night as well as many other things such as weird Christmas gifts, tyres on cars, haunted places, my talented pooch, a few models, some photographers, a homemade washboard and how Russel should now be called Scrooge!
We're shooting this afternoon when I finish work, I'm so excited. It's raining at the moment and looking pretty damn cold but it doesn't mean I'm going to be keeping my clothes on for long! I don't mind suffering from my art.

I told my mum about my nude modeling the other day. She's seen some images which weren't too revealing but not seen a lot of recent stuff. Her reply was "But Kirsty, you have no clothes on!" to which I replied "...and...?" She went a slight shade of red but after looking through all my images she said they were veryh nice. I guess she's just happy I'm doing everything artistically rather than sitting with my legs open, which just isn't my thing at all. I hope she's proud...and I know she's reading this now so "Hi mum! Love you xxx"



I received some more images back from Mike the other day. I really enjoyed this shoot and I love the images. I've got quite a few but not going to blog with all of them just now. As you may have noticed I have a lack of headshots on my profiles, basically as I don't like my face! Anyway, Mike was complaining at me about it so he took this one, it was just a quick snap but I really like it (apart from ym hair being a mess)

Anyway folks, I'll write tomorrow and update you on my shoot with big Rusty and my location hunt to Aberdeen ;)
Love you all
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment