Friday 12 March 2010

Sun is shining

I LOVE it when the sun is shining, it makes everyone so cheery (me included!). I've taken a break the past couple of weeks from shooting as my M.E has made me quite ill but looking forward to getting back out there on location on Sunday with Desova and then again on Monday with John Smith. I just found out yesterday that the location I was meant to be shooting at with Desova has been demolished so checking out another one tonight, it has BIG potential, I'm excited!
I'm also off down to Lancaster next weekend to visit my good old friend Phil aka Lifescapes and to meet and shoot with Gary aka Gazhilla. Uber excited as I also get my camera, courtesy of Gary! Can't thank him enough!
It's now only 24 days until I become Auntie Kirsty to either Ava or Lewis, whatever they decide to call the bubba and only 12 weeks and 1 day until I officially become a Mrs! I even got a t-shirt printed with Mrs then my new sirname, can you tell I'm excited about the wedding? That also means it's only 12 weeks and 2 days until I fly to the Maldives for the holiday of a lifetime!

Everything has been pretty damn hectic with me recently, I've also decorated the whole house from top to bottom as well as decorate the nursery at my future brother in laws place, it's so cute, makes me just want to steal the baby! Why is it baby stuff is just so cute? I love it, can't stop buying it! I'll get enough of babies today though as I'm doing a massage demo at a breast feeding group for my salon later on today, screaming babies included...wish me luck.

Anyway, I'll post some images up for you once I recveive some more back and get round ot finishing off some edits!

Love and cuddles,
Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment