Saturday 20 March 2010

Scotland, England, Wales...in 24 hours

I decided a few weeks ago I'd like to do a little tour to work with a few photographers I've wanted to work with for a while. The alarm went off at 5am, the car was packed, the dog in the boot and off we went.

First stop was with Phil aka Lifescapes in the Lake District. The weather was against us and it was raining quite a bit. Phil knows the area like the back of his hand so I trusted him to scout out a few locations. We ended up deciding to shoot in a boat house as it was sheltered and had some lovely features (including more swans). Wwe shot for a couple fo hours then hit the road again.
Next stop was another 3 hours drive to Colwyn in north Wales where Craig and I done a treetop assault course 50ft high. I WAS TERRIFIED! My balance isn't great when I'm sleepy and my hands were so sore from holding onto the ropes so tight. I managed it all though and in top time too. I was super proud of myself, especially when Craig got scared of the freefall at the end and almost chickened out!
After Wales we hit the road again and drove up to Blackpool where I'm writing from at the moment. We are staying here for a couple of nights as it's near enough to where I'm shooting tomorrow/Monday and we got a really good deal at a lovely little hotel.
I'm shattered now, we've covered over 500miles in less than 24 hours, I've been bitten by a swan and almost fallen 50ft after getting stuck on a thin rope! I've also dropped my mobile in the dogs water bowl (thankfuly it's ok...no idea how!) and realised I've forgotten to pack underwear! Typical me! Just as well I'm a nude model ;)
This image makes me giggle soooooooo much!
I'm heading off to bed now, I'll update with images when I receive some. I've got a big day tomorrow shooting with Gary all day at one of his tuition sessions, looking forward to it.

I hope I can sleep with the entertainer guy downstairs singing his heart out. It's a £1 bar tonight but I don't drink before shooting, one glass of vino was all I had and I'm now ready to take off my make-up, put on my PJs and catch some sleep!

Lots of love,
Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment