Tuesday 30 March 2010

Farmer Girl

Being with soon-to-be wife of a boy who is a farmer at heart means I have access to lots of farms in and around Perthshire. This time, I shot with Desova, I didn't have access and got chased off the farm when I went to explore it before the shoot. In the few minutes I was there I saw a few great pieces of machinery that I was desperate to shoot with.

The morning of the shoot (Mother's Day) I grabbed the photographer and we snuck onto the farm and hid from the farmer while Murray shot and I ran about nude! It was a bitterly cold day but we shot for a good while and used what we could from the location. I'm actually pretty happy with some of these. Got them in colour too but I'm in a black and white mood tonight.

Looking back at these images reminds me how cold it was in the barn in the above image, there was still snow at the entrance and it's almost April. I'm getting a bit fed up of the cold now, bring on the better weather!
Lots of love,
Kirst xxx

1 comment: