Friday 26 March 2010

On Location with Phil and Gary

Monday morning was spent shooting on location with Phil and Gary. It was so lovely shooting with them both individually at the weekend then together on the Monday. Phil and Gary have a great relationship and this was their first time shooting at the same time on location. I felt like a star being photographed by more than one photographer at once, it was fab!
The above image is one of Gary's taken at the first location. I love it but wish I had relaxed my neck and head forward slightly, I think my figure looks good in the image though. The image below is again taken by Gary but showing Phil shooting me and a little more of the location. I like these set-up shots, they really make me feel like a model!
The below images are more of Gary's taken at the next location...a fab reed bed Phil found.

I love these so much! Phil got a lovely reed bed image too - although I feel I look a little too curvy in it. I spoke with Gary about my curves, I feel too curvy at the moment but Gary says they look fabulous for art nude work, gives my body a nice feminine shape and gives me something different from the usual stick thin models. I feel proud of my curves now :)
Another two of Gary's...

The last location was fab too, I can't remember the name of it but it was a gorgeous huge quarry with massive rocks, absolutely stunning. Here's some images below from Gary.

I really can't thank Gary enough for a wonderful weekend. Not only am I super proud of the images we created but I had such a good time and also got compensated with my gorgeous baby 30D. I'm already annoying the dog trying to get him to pose for me!

Gary, Phil & Tony - thank you all, you are each a little star in my heart!

Kirst xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment