Sunday 24 January 2010

True Beauty of Nature

I shot with a lovely gentleman on Saturday afternoon - Ian Paterson. We had to postpone the shoot to this Saturday as last Saturday the weather was rubbish, lighting was pretty flat as the sky was filled with rain clouds and I had a nasty sickness bug.

Ian told me in our communications he had not shot art nude before and asked if I was okay with being his first....I was more than happy. I love shooting with new photographers and experienced photographers who are new to a particular genre. I feel there is so much to learn from eachother and lots of knowledge to share.

I feel as an art nude virgin Ian done exceptionally well, I absolutely love the above image. The rain ended up making an appearance as you can see from the raindrops in the water, it did get rather cold but I feel the true beauty of nature comes across in the images. There's something beautiful about being nude out in natural surroundings when the rain is gently falling from the sky.

Big thanks to Ian for the above image, it's my favourite from what I've seen so far but I'm looking forward to seeing the rest!

Lotsaluv, (something my mum used to write to me when I was little)
Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment