Tuesday 19 January 2010

Serenity


Yesterday I had the pleasure of shooting with Han again at Bent Brae Studio. We were accompanied by RusselD who took some lovely images of us. These are only from one of the many sets but I feel the one above really shows how close Han and I have become over the few months we have known eachother. I really am so fond of this beautiful girl and I feel we have captured a unique emotion in our images together which is sometimes difficult to capture if you don't know the other model too well.


It was great fun shooting with Russ again. We shot a few of his ideas first (which involved a sword!) then he let Han and I play around a bit with some ideas and some figure nudes. He also got a stunning lingerie shot of me which I can't wait to see! I just want to say Russ, please don't think about puting your camera down too soon, you have taken some stunning images recently (even if a lot of them have been of me!)

These are just a couple of the results from yesterday, I'm really excited about seeing the rest.

Kirsty x

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful images. I do love the first one, as it expresses a closeness between you both. You should definitely work together more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks Katy. Han and I have worked together a few times now and every time we seem to catch a different emotion. I feel our relationship is really starting to come across in images x

    ReplyDelete