Tuesday 10 November 2009

Two Peas in a Pod


For quite some time now Han (Hanz162) and I have been speaking and arranging to shoot together. We managed to get yesterday and the day before booked up and I've been looking forward to shooting with her for ages!

We started out in Coatbridge on Sunday with Ruth from RuthlessPhotography at her home studio. We all had a good laugh and managed to get the above image...although it looks like I'm strangling Han I actually really like the shot. I always thought Han and I would work well together as we are complete opposites...I'm blonde she's dark, I'm tall she's slightly smaller, I've got some curves and Han is slim, I've got shoulder length hair where Han's is longer...I'm the chalk and she's the cheese...but when working together we are little two peas in a pod!

I had a blast shooting with Han over the past few days. A couple of breaks in shooting allowed us to have big heart-to-hearts and we reaslied physically we may look different but mentally and emotionally we've been through a lot of similar experiences. I really felt I clicked with Han and she is an absolute sweetheart to chat with and to shoot with. Yesterday we spent all day at Bent Brae shooting with JohnH, SFT and digicam. Really looking forward to seeing the results! Thanks guys!


While I was on the train through to meet Han yesterday (at 6am!) I was playing about on my laptop and received this image from NatashaDiPasquale. We shot together a while ago and I've been really looking forward to the results. I absolutely love the above image and I know there are more amazing ones from our shoot. Can't wait to see more!

Anyway, I'm off for now, I'm at work and should really be working but instead I'm updating my blog...as usual! I love my blog!

Will update soon with more images,

Kirst xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love you too darling.

    I had a wonderful time with you in the shoots and on our heart-to-heart chill out time. bent Brae was good venue to chill and have girlie chat in the other room.

    I will do my blog later. Hope work goes ok and dont over do it! Dont wanna see you getting ill and worn out!

    Take care missy!!

    xxx Han xxx

    ReplyDelete