Saturday 7 November 2009

I'm still alive...


Not to worry guys, I'm still alive, just been feeling crappy recently. As you may or may not know I suffer quite bad from M.E. It only got diagnosed earlier this year but every now and again when I push myself too far I pay for it! The past couple of weeks have been a bit of a rough patch but I'm getting through it. Got my docs again this week so hopefully he'll wave his magic wand and make me all better!
I've also received all my images back from my tour but not felt up to looking through some yet. I PROMISE I will look through the last few lots tomorrow when I have lots of time after my shoot in Coatbridge with the lovely Hanz. We're shooting again on Monday in Bent Brae...got some good ideas up our little sleeves!

Above image is by the lovely Barney Douglas from Lewes in East Sussex...I like this one!


Other little shot updates...

It's late....I'm sleepy....and I'm shooting early tomorrow so really should be in my bed!
Nite nite my gorgeous readers...
Big kisses,
Kirst xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment