Thursday 26 November 2009

A bit of a difference

I've admired some of the work Alistair Finlayson has produced recently so I managed to snap him up for a shoot last night. Before I left home the weather was disasterous...the wind was so strong it was making the car sway, the rain was so heavy it was difficult to see...but still, I wanted to shoot outside! Call me crazy!


We played about it the studio for a while, we never had anything in particular planned, just turn up, bounce ideas around a bit and see what we come up with. Here is one of the shots so far ^^, just as a taster. When I suggested the rain Alistair wasn't keen on going out in it then as it got heavier he pulled on his jacket, threw a towel at me, picked up his camera and said "Lets go!" Seen some of the rain images and they look fab!

I also got some images back from Barney from when I was down in East Sussex. I like these, they are a little different...
I really like these images, they are a bit different to my usual nude work...maybe that's why I like them.
Until next time,
Kirst xx

No comments:

Post a Comment