Saturday 14 November 2009

Some newbies...

I LOVE receiving new images....almost as much as I love making them. I get so excited when I go home and see a little disc lying on the floor waiting on me! I've received so many recently so thought I should share them all with you!

JohnH
Han and I shot with John in Bent Brae and had a blast together. We all hit it off so much we probably got just as many outtakes!

(the above image is one taken by JohnH)

Digicam - Dave
Dave was the 3rd photographer to shoot Han and I on Monday. We were working on a railway set with a touch of erotic nudity. Really looking forward to seeing the results as it was something different for me. Already got a couple of shots over including one lingerie shot which I really like. I know the perspective is slightly off with the railway platform in the background but this is being edited as we speak. Thanks for a great shoot Dave.


Ruthless Photography - Ruth
Already mentioned about the shoot with Ruth below but here is another couple of images I received from our shoot together...
That's all for now folks, hope you've enjoyed looking at these images as much as I did making them!

Kirst xx

No comments:

Post a Comment