Thursday 15 October 2009

I know it's been a while...

It feels like ages since I last updates this but I've been really busy. I'm in the middle of my English tour at the moment, been to Kendal, Preston, Chorley, Stoke-on-Trent, somewhere in Wales which I can't pronounce, Telford and I'm now in Birmingham. Tomorrow I'm off to Surrey then down to East Sussex and Brighton. Hopefully on Sunday I'll hit the road and be back home in Perth!

It's been such a busy week so far, feels like it's been more like two weeks rather than a few days. I'm off today though so still lying in bed in Birmingham with the dog! Away to explore in a while though, may as well since I'm down here. Meeting a friend for lunch later too, it's been a year since I've seen him. Looking forward to that.

I've been getting images sent through lots over the past few days so when I get home I will do one big update and try and fit everything in! Can't believe I've done so much in four days though!

See you when I'm home,

Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment