Wednesday 21 October 2009

Day 4 of my England Tour - Birmingham

I know I said I was only going to write one entry today but thought I may as well get some more done as I'm super busy the rest of the week.


Thursday was a day off spent in Birmingham. I met up with an old friend who I met on holiday last year. He is one of the funniest guys I have ever met in my life! He took me out for dinner and was so good to be in his company again. You never realise how much you miss someone until you see them after so long. I don't know what it is about Ian but we just seemed to click straight away. He is such a wicked guy and I miss him already now I'm home. He's coming up to visit me next year though!

We stayed for two nights in Birmingham then off to Surrey to meet Clive for an art nude shoot with a difference.

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment