Wednesday 29 September 2010

Changes

I'm going through a little unsettled period at the moment, primarily due to my up and down health of recent months. I just can't seem to see a clear path at the moment, my journey seems clouded and fuzzy. I'm trying my best to see through the rain just now, some days it seems to just drizzle but other days it pours. I'm trying out a few new things and seeing if they help.

I've started a new fitness routine at my local gym which is killing me every week but it will be worth it. I was there again last night and today I'm not as sore as last week so hopefully I'm getting fitter. Can already feel my abs returning..it's a great feeling.

I've also been let down by another photographer since I last posted. Sometimes I just find people so rude when you point out something which upset or annoyed you. The least they could do is understand, instead of getting all defensive and bombarding you with messages.

Anyway, here's a lovely image from Stephen Phillips from our shoot not too long ago. I really like this one and I love my expression...

I have had a fair few shoots since my last post and also turned another year older. To celebrate my birthday I had a shoot with the lovely and very talented Mr Hewat where we shot me in my birthday suit! I also wore some "interesting" outfits...if you could call them that. Images to follow.

On Sunday I'm shooting at the Radison hotel in Glasgow with a few other models, should be a fab day and looking forward to catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones!

Lots of love,
Kirst xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment