Saturday 22 August 2009

Little Tour of England

Since I advanced into nude work I have been getting a lot of offers from photographers down south so I've decided to go on a little tour.
I've got some time off in October so going to be leaving Perth after a shoot on Sunday 11th October, around lunchtime.

Travel plans are as follows:

Sun 11th pm - travel to Lake District
Mon 12th am - shoot in Kendal with Lifescapes
Mon 12th pm - travel to Preston
Tues 13th am - shooting in Preston/Greater Manchester area
Tues 13th pm - shooting in Preston/Greater Manchester area
Wed 14th -
Thur 15th -Birmingham area (tbc)
Fri 16th -
Sat 17th -
Sun 18th -

If you'd like to shoot with me, please get it touch via my purestorm page, UKPM or net-model (all kirsty269 alias)

Locations are pretty much on a first come first served basis. I'm not fussed where I travel to as I'll have the car - anything within reason is suitable.

Happy to shoot anything up to and including nude....just let me know and we'll get something arranged. Looking to take on mostly paid/part paid work as I'll have to cover my travel and accomodation but selected TF* work will be available.

I also have LOADS, and I mean LOADS of ideas for nude shoots.....my little head is bursting with them so hit me with a challenge and watch me while I succeed.

Lots of Love,
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment