Saturday 22 August 2009

Graham aka ABZphoto


Graham contacted me for a shoot a while ago and we finally managed to fit it in last week. He told me he didn't have any experience of art nude on location but I think he done pretty damn well.

The location we were meant to be using had been partly demolished...so that was a no no. Last minute I found the perfect location...and a hole in the fence to get to it.

I met Graham at the train station then headed to the location. After a short walk we found the most amazing building with huge potential and an old railway track. I had a fab time with Graham and feel I made a good friend. He had loads of ideas and encouraged me with mine which included swinging on chains and being a runaway bride!

Can't wait until we shoot again.

No comments:

Post a Comment