Friday 21 August 2009

First Post

Hi Guys!

I'm guessing you already know who I am if you're looking at this but I'll introduce myself anyway and tell you a bit about me...

...I'm Kirsty, I stay in Perth, I'm 21 (my birthday is next month), I run a beauty salon and model part time, I love being busy and I love a challenge, I have a hubby-to-be who is my world, I have a little pooch - a border collie puppy called Cody (he loves modeling too), I have just bought my first property, erm....., I talk....alot, I love my family, I miss my daddy more than anything in the world...he passed when I was 10 :( , I recently got diagnosed with M.E so some days I feel yucky.....doesn't stop me though, I love cheese toasties, I try to cuddle at least one person I love every day, I am an emotional person, I love to smile and laugh and I love my memories....they are the most precious things in the world.

Anyway, this blog is for my modeling. I set it up so everyone can keep track of what I'm doing, where I'm doing it and my progress.

I've been modeling on and off since 2007 but really concentrated on it and done so much more since the beginning of 2009. I am still learning but I feel I am progressing every shoot I take on.

I recently broadened my horizons to nude work and I absolutely love it! I feel more comfortable with my clothes off....

Anyway, I'll leave it there just now and post some images etc up later.

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment