Thursday 17 September 2009

TamB

Tom came to my place to shoot mainly figure nude stuff but managed to fit in a lot of his ideas too with Indian style scarves and jewels etc.
I had a fab time on this shoot with Tom, he was super friendly and we had such a giggle. Since it was at home, he introduced himself to Craig and Cody (my puppy) and got on great with them. As long as tea was in constant supply he was happy!
In amongst all of our chit chat about the world in general, modeling, photography, traveling, shoot ideas, holidays etc etc we even managed to get some shots in!
The image above is my favourite image from the shoot, hence why it's getting a post all on it's own! I love it and I'm pretty damn proud of it (and so is Tom)!
There are plenty more great images from the shoot but they are currently being edited, some great figure nudes in there as well as a couple of fab headshots.

Tom is a great guy to work with and so funny. Will definitely be working with him again soon. One thing I love about him is that he is willing to experiment with different things and spend time getting the shot absolutely perfect.

Thanks Tom,
Miss Glueface x

No comments:

Post a Comment