Monday 21 September 2009

R.I.P Jim

Just a little post to say Rest In Peace to my old neighbour Jim Bremner (he was like a grandad to me). He was such a fit old man, could easily cycle faster than me and often out run me with the dogs. Sadly on Saturday evening after a morning at the bowling and an afternoon dog walking, he was out on his evening walk and collapsed with a fatal heart attack. Was such a shock when I heard...still can't get my head round the fact he was so fit for an 81year old yet passed so suddenly.

At least now he can rest in peace and be reunited with his lovely wife who passed exactly a year ago to the day. You could always tell Jim longed for his wife, he never was quite himself since she passed.

Jim, you will be greatly missed and I will always treasure the memories we have, especially the sight of you on your balcony, soaking up the sunshine with your cigar in one hand and your brandy in the other.

Rest In Peace

Love Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment