Monday 21 September 2009

Been A Busy Bee

It feels like it's been ages since I last updated this but it's only been four days! So much has happened in those four days so I've got some updating to do. I can't even remember everything that's happened!

Had a nude shoot on Saturday with the lovely Barrie Spence (EntropicTendencies) and his lovely assistant (and wife) Fiona at a secret location. Had a fab time playing around with lighting and the lovely textured walls. Also managed to get some lovely shots infront on a window I've been dying to use. Really excited to see the finished results. Had a great laugh working with Barrie and Fiona, they are both so lovely and so well suited together. Looking forward to our next shoot already!

I had another art nude yesterday at my farm location with David Clark. It was early in the morning, the sun was shining and I couldn't wait to get to work. Ideas just came flooding into my mind, probably as I was so motivated, but I'll tell you why in a moment. The above image is one from the shoot, I love the colours being so vibrant in these.

After a while at the farm using all the amazing doorways and the main courtyard we ventured into the neighbouring field for a few super summery shots with the hay bales. There are hay bales everywhere at the moment and I was really keen to use them. Since David usually shoots portrait work, he managed to get a few action shots of my pooch when he came to collect me then a few of me, my hubby and the dog on the bales. Had a lovely day with David, especially since the sun was out. Will definitely be working with him again soon!

Also, just a little note to say why I've been so motivated recently. There are two people (who I know read this often ...so "hi guys") who aren't keen on my work...or me for that fact. In the beginning it frustrated me slightly but I realised it's just childish. Instead I'm turning frustration into motivation and it's made me more determined than ever, which is probably why I had such a productive shoot yesterday. So instead of adding fuel to the fire I just want to say thank you to you both, all these comments are making me so much more determined and turning out some of my best work yet ;)

Got a very busy few weeks coming up then my tour....super excited...getting all the ideas together now and I just know I'm going to have a blast. Thanks to everyone who got in touch about my tour and thanks for all the good luck messages I've been sent, it's so nice to know people care and are looking forward to seeing the results.

Love Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment