Tuesday 8 June 2010

Only four more sleeps until I become Mrs Lamb

That's right folks, four more nights until I get married. I'm so excited but nerves are starting to set in a little, I just hope everything goes well. I can't wait to see everyone on the day though, all dressed up looking pretty...and I'm so so excited about wearing my dress! I had it on again yesterday to see how it fitted and it's perfect!


I've got so much to do at the moment but one thing which has been annoying me for ages is my backlog of images. I've got discs here waiting to be looked at but I'm not getting a chance. Here's another from a shoot with John H a few weeks ago (before the last shoot below) I like this shot a lot, the pose looks awkward and I love that. I enjoyed having messy hair too!

I found this ivy looking thing in John's house, he told me it's Tracey Kane's but she hasn't been back to collect it yet. As soon as I saw it I wanted it to be wrapped round me. There were lots of nice images from this set but I think the above is the best.
Craig also got roped into this shoot too but I'll save those images for another post.

Love you all,
Kirst xxx

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the big day, just remember to keep the dress on for the photos :p

    Barrie

    ReplyDelete