Tuesday 16 February 2010

Will you be my valentine?

I always love Valentines Day, as much as it's a totally commericalised occasion it's still nice to receive a card telling you how much someone loves you.

I was woken on Sunday morning by Craig with a big box of yummy chocolates and a card. He also said he had a surprise for me in the afternoon. After swapping cards and sitting on the couch in my PJ's watching Hollyoaks Craig told me to go and get ready because we had to leave the house.
I waas super intrigued but went and had a shower, done my hair, made my self look super gorgeous for him and put on a new day dress I got a while back. We got in the car and hit the road. It was raining when we left but Craig kept driving until we were out of the rain and into the sunshine. We ended up way up North on a little stoney beach by a loch with a picnic basket full of yummy treats and a big blanket to put round us to keep us warm. As soon as we got there the dog jumped out the boot and was straight in the water splashing about as Craig and I sat and cuddled on the beach. It was so romantic, so peaceful and so calm we just forgot everything and spent the afternoon sharing stories and talking about our wishes for our future together. It's moments like this I realise why I'm marrying him in 4 months time.

The above image is by Simon James Hayhow, we shot at Contrast last week. It was only Simon's second studio shoot so I helped out a little with the lighting, well tried to. I really like the above image, it's something different for me and I got to wear the new shirt I bought while I was in Glasgow. I've got a few more lovely images from this shoot, just waiting on them being edited. Simon done really well in the studio and should be proud of the images he created, his confidence is really growing and it's nice to be in the company of someone as they blossom.

I shot with JohnH at Contrast too, just awaiting some edits to post so keep an eye out for them,

Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment