Friday 23 July 2010

A little post honeymoon edit

Here is a shot from a recent shoot Craig and I had with our good friend John Hewat. We hadn't been back from our honeymoon long but I was missing the beach badly! The beach here wasn't as luxury as the Maldives but it didn't stop us getting this lovely image.
It's actually an outtake, we were giggling about something but I love the fact John captured it. You can see the chemistry between us and can tell how comfortable and natural we feel around each other, I think this is important in an image, especially a shot of a couple.

I have edited the image, with John's permission. I'm constantly playing around with Photoshop trying new techniques etc but I wanted to go for more of an editorial edit with this shot, which influenced where I placed the text.

Anyway, hope you like it, more edits on their way.

Kirst x

No comments:

Post a Comment