Monday 26 April 2010

Getting the hang of this photography malarky

I've been super busy recently and a little bit ill so not had much time to model, instead I've been spending time with my camera before my bookings get hectic over the next six weeks or so.

I was babysitting my two week old nephew Lewis yesterday and managed to get this shot while he was sleeping. I've not shown his mum yet as I'm making an album in secret for her with memories of her little boy so when he gets bigger she has these to look at. He's such a content little man just now, quite happy to lie and sleep - I wonder how long this will last?

I'm modeling quite a bit over the next six weeks, trying to fit in as much as possible before my wedding in June. After that I'll be taking a little time off to enjoy being a newlywed and will return to shooting late July. I will however still be taking bookings throughout June/July and still be active on forums etc so don't hesitate to get in touch.
Lots of love,
Kirst xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment